Sebastian Ingrosso to perform at the Madonna concert in Kiev
Sebastian Ingrosso will play as a special guest at Madonna’s concert in Kiev on August 4th.
The legendary Madonna will perform at the NSC Olympiskiy Concert Hall. This is indeed a welcome development for Kiev, as the queen of pop music will visit the capital for the first time as part of her world tour The MDNA tour.
In addition to the long-awaited performance of Madonna, Ukrainian music fans will be lucky enough to see and hear house music legend Sebastian Ingrosso. According to the magazine Dj Magazine, the musician is ranked in the Top 100 DJs list and made it to the top charts for all sorts of dance music.
Sebastian Ingrosso accounts for many successful projects, among the most significant are Swedish House Mafia, which he worked on with legends such as Axwell and Steve Angello. Swedish House Mafia was founded in 2008 and captivated music lovers from around the world who filled up stadiums at their concerts.
Recently, the official website has announced the suspension of the Swedish Mafia project. However, this musician does not stop and continues to move crowds, this time as Madonna’s special guest.
Interesting facts about Sebastian:
· The work of Sebastian is strongly influenced by the music of Daft Punk
· Of Italian descent, Sebastian was born in South Africa but he spent his childhood in Sweden
· He began his musical career with his friend Steve Angel
· Sebastian is the owner of the successful label Refune Records, one of the house music leaders
· ID & T—the largest organizer of dance raves, chose him as one of the headliners of the Sensation festival.